Friday, January 13

ROUND 6

I started the 6th round today. And even though I spent every day this week at the Medical Center, the most useful information that I recieved came from the Nurse Practioner administering my treatment.

What I found out:
I'm definately getting 8 rounds of chemo. Then depending what everything looks like after the re-staging that will be done after the 6th and 8th cycles the doctors will determine if I'll need radiation. Feb. will be a month of tests, putting the potenial end of chemo (I say tenatively) in April.

hanging in there.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for no radiation and a spring that is not spent in the hospital. Take care, kiddo!

Heather said...

I think your mom's right - you should write a book. I'll be your editor. =)

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you're amazing!

Keep your spirits up!

the muse said...

Hang in there kid, you're doing great so far! I'll continue praying for NO radiation if you continue kicking cancer's ass!

amber said...

6 down---2 to go--you can do it :0)

And I'll be praying for no radiation :0)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Megan. Just catching up on your site. Hang it there. Being positive and having faith are half the battle. I am reading a good book "Foundations for Healing" by Richard L. Becker, D.O. Got it at our local health and nutrition store. Very interesting. Take care. You are in my prayers. Since you have so many offers for your first book, I'd be glad to be the artist. haha
love ya
cheryl-your cuz