Tuesday, December 6

Well it's official!
My third semester of grad school is complete!
Just as noteworthy, my fourth round of chemo is complete.

To think two weeks ago I was worried about what I'd do with all this 'free time.' I forgot that I've managed to book myself with a couple more doctors’ appointments than my usual load. But I've tempered the additional doctors visits with massage, acupuncture, some non-alcoholic holiday cheer, and if this artic blast ever lifts maybe I'll make it to the library.

Today I went in for another CAT scan to determine the direction my treatment will take. Next week I'll get the results from Dr. Chen. I'll keep you posted.

Stay warm!
Megs

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah for you babe! Stay warm and drink plenty of hot chocolate.

amber said...

Yaaaaayyyy!

Congrats, Meg! I hope and pray that your CT scan results turn out to be a wonderful surprise :0)

Have fun baking gingerbread!

Heather said...

You still have one more semester to go, right? I keep forgetting. Sorry. Congratulations on getting through this one, though. I know it was a struggle. =)