Tuesday, February 26

Wanna Join me

Okay Folks. It's February - almost March. I don't know about you but I'm really looking forward to the Spring time thaw. Thawing means that I can get off a treadmill and out of the gym! WHOOO HOO. So with the hopes of getting some running buddies, and for something to keep me motivated until the thaw arrives, the following is a list of sporting events I'm thinking about, or have signed up to do this summer. PLEASE JOIN ME!

Running

Multi Sport
    Well that's my spring/summer list for now. I feel better just looking at it, sigh. I may not do all of these, but then again, I may do them all - plus events I haven't included yet. We will see as the summer progresses.

    I just noticed that the first event isn't until the very end of April-which means that everyone has time to start training. You have plenty of notice.

    2 comments:

    Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) said...

    Hey Megan:

    Your pal from Toyota here.

    You've been tagged. You have to check out my blog and see the end of my last entry (title is: Slightly over 11 and apparently I'm IT).

    I'd love to come to Chicago and do some of the events you've named, but I have a pretty full schedule in MN and Iowa this year...

    Have you heard from Toyota? Last I heard they were thinking of sponsoring us again this year. That would be cool!

    amber said...

    Wish I could - that would be amazing!

    I miss you!