Thursday, March 20

it's been a while

Hi There!
Work has slowed down.
I'm not training for any major event.
So I haven't had much to blog about lately.

The only thing that I'm working on right now is my recommitment to Weight Watchers. Yup, I re-enlisted. I feel good about my size and shape, but when I started kicking around ideas about what events I wanted to do this summer I realized that in order to be a faster runner, and if I was even going to play with the idea of doing a longer triathlon that I would need to take some impact of my joints (hello knees!). Blogging about my diet seems lame, but perhaps it'll keep me accountable. In the last five weeks I've lost 4.8 pounds, my target is just to take off 18.

For those familiar with the intricacies of WW, I’m doing the flex plan. Core is similar to how I want to eat when I'm not dieting, but the week I tried core I gained. I'm going to stick with the counting points and writing what I eat down until I get bored or weary.

1 comment:

amber said...

Congrats on the weight loss, Megan! That is great - though you do look fantastic already, I know what you mean about the knees... we are entering our third decade now :)

WW is really the only thing that works for me. I started it in January again, and have lost 17 so far.... I have a LONG way to go, but feel like I'm off to a decent start. I'm doing the flex plan also.

Hope all is well with you. Miss you!