Monday, November 7

Nothing all too exciting to report this week.

I got a notification in the mail this week that according to UIC I'm good to graduate this spring. Which is super exciting. It also means that I'll be taking a pretty heavy class load, which I feel good about considering that the majority of my classes may be in the evening. Giving me day time to go to my internship and do homework. Plus I discovered early on in undergrad that I always performed better as a student with a full course load. There is something about the pressure of having to do things right the first time.

In other news I’m getting all pumped up for the holidays. Taking a short trek to Ohio, and then getting practically a month off from school. Currently I'm wondering how I'll spend that month off- but I'm not too worried about it.

Happy November!

7 comments:

the muse said...

Hmmm... I would think that being good to graduate this spring is very exciting news!! And I'd be happy to help you spend some of that month off if you want - it's been too long since we've had a chance to hang out.

amber said...

Congrats, Meg!

When are you coming to Ohio? Let's get together if you have time!

Heather said...

You wouldn't be coming home around Christmas, would you? Because if so, I may be able to carjack my mom's car to come visit you. =)

amber said...

Sharon,
Of course you get dibs :0) We'll just have to plan a Columbus night or something :0)

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan,

It's great news about your pending graduation. I always did better on a full course load too. We'll miss you on Thanksgiving but we are happy you are well enough to travel. I know what I'd do with a month off! Read, sleep, eat and dote on myself!

Take care,

Margaret and Steve Krings

Andrew said...

Wohoo! Glad to hear that school is going by so quickly!

Anonymous said...

Megan,
You always are a ray of sunshine. You look darlin' with or without a hat. One more semester of school, whew where did the time go? You Go Girl!

Laura Miller