Monday, March 13

HEY WHAT' HAPPENED TO MY BLOG?

i don't know what kind of malfunction came over my blog the last several days, but i think posting may fix it. shoot an e-mail at me if you have difficulty in the future.

There is a month left in the semester! Which will be a month of finishing group projects, and probably starting radiation. From what I've read and been told the most common side of radiation (and some group projects) is exhaustion. While the nearly 2 months off of chemo have been wonderful, i know that i certainlly don't have the energy i did before treatment. So I would apprecate prayers to help me: give cancer the final kick in the ass, finish the semester, and starting my career!

Thanks for the prayers thus far-- They've really helped Matt & I weather the worst of this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the malfunction was the Capt. Duct Tape photos - they overloaded te server!

Missy said...

I figured I was the malfunction, I am very computer unfriendly. But I am so praying for the butt kicking portion of the update!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there lady. I hope you and your hero are doing well. I keep you in my thoughts always and love you very much!
Love, Kim