Wednesday, May 2

Tri one on!

It's coming . . . 30. While I wasn't yet in my twenties I hoped to do a triathlon before I was 30. So about decade has passed and what once was a far away age are closer, and such an un-attainable goal doesn't seem so far away any more. In fact compared to the marathon training of last summer, my new training regimen doesn't seem so bad.

I've re-enlisted the help of my pals At Team in Training, even more exciting good ole' Mattila opted to give it a tri (get it?) too! So far, believe it or not I'm doing shorter workouts than last summer, but training nearly daily. I'm excited to take on this new challenge, but I'm expecting lots of blisters, sunburns, and aching muscles.

I'm super proud of Matt, for signing up to taking on the tri. Training has just started, and it's been a lot of fun to do this together. We also have fund raising goals to reach in doing event with TNT, so I'm shamelessly plugging our up coming garage sale, open houses, and websites.

If you want to give, or learn more about what Team in Training is all about check out this link:

www.active.com/donate/tntil/tntilMHutchi1

Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Good for the two of you! The check should be in the mail soon!