Wednesday, April 12

things are happening

Thanks for the prayers that I’ll get a job. My internship offered me a full time paid position to stay full time in my current role for the life of the grant that I’m working on. The grant will expire in the fall, with some small to slim chances that we’ll find the funds to continue on. The money is far from good, but better than working at Starbucks for another summer. It’ll be good networking, and we’re always working on new grants, so there is a possibility of promotions and raises depending on if we receive many of the grants we apply for.

Another plus is that the hours are supper flexible. I’ll be able to finish up my final two grad school classes. They’re willing to work with me with all my crazy doctor’s appointments. Heck, I may have the time to train for that marathon I’m still considering running in the fall.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congratulations, Meg! I'm glad you've found something you enjoy AND that works with your life right now. That's really amazing.