Monday, April 24

Have you hugged a tree today?

Hey the link to my website now works!

I have come to terms that my husband and I are bi-products of the 60's. This Saturday was Earth Day, and I didn't realize until the day had passed how Earth friendly I was. As many of you know we only have one car. Matt was on retreat all weekend, so I drove an I-Go car. I-go is a car sharing program through out several major cities (http://216.211.131.236/chicago-i-go/), I then took all our old computers to get recycled, before going home I picked up are organic produce at the co-op. I'd like to contend that it's easy and fun to be green!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Oh, for the Love of MIKE!! I am so un-green. I think I may have to aspire to be like you, but ?I will never be able to buy organic cucumbers, it's a phobia of mine.

Andrew said...

I Hugged a Redwood for you last weekend in CA.

amber said...

Happy Arbor Day!