Tuesday, February 6

Even if the sun comes out tomorrow, it’s too cold to go outside.

Chicago is in an icy abyss, and the depressed Bears fans cannot be avoided. We’ll be okay as long as Lake Michigan doesn’t become a quick moving glacier. Groundhog’s day promises spring, (depending upon who you’re favorite weather predicting rodent maybe). My top Earth rat is Buckeye Chuck, who did not see his shadow, so much to my relief an early spring is being called for.

I have spring fever. I believe that the perpetual state of anticipatory waiting for this crap to be over maybe the lesson that the Universe has been trying to teach me in this season of my life.

The hubby and I have been waffling on purchasing a condo. I kid you not, to date this is the hardest decision we’ve ever made together. (Stay tuned on that drama).

In other news, nothing has been heard from MSI, so thanks for all your good vibes – but I think next week I maybe receiving a ‘gee thanks, but no thanks letter.’ In the mean time I’m still honing my 3rd and 4th grade math skills at the textbook mistake factory.

No comments: