Tuesday, July 31

Mystery reader, you can cure cancer.

Dear Mystery Blog Reader--

Thanks for your continued interest in me, and my rantings. While I think I may know most of you who read this, my mother keeps reminding me that there are many many more of you than I am aware of. In that case, I'm making a plea to you; please make a contribution to Team in Training. Matt & I have less than a month to our event, and about $900 more to raise. Your donation goes directly to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training- and will be spent on cancer research, or go to help people battling the disease. All donations over $50 will get a great photo of Matt & I in wetsuits, all donations over $100 will get a snazzy T-shirt.

Thanks!

http://www.active.com/donate/tntil/tntilMHutchi1


Again, Thanks to all those who have already given!


Now that the commercial portion of this blog has been addressed-- you can read about our vacation.

No comments: