Tuesday, July 12

hey gang!

Matt & I have been getting lots of calls and notes filled with 'warm fuzzies.' Thanks!
There is no news to report on the lymph node front. For now I think that perhaps no news is good news. We were told that we could have had results by last week, not having them by now is fustrateing. It was also my excuse for buying (& eating) a tube of pre-made cookie dough.

In more fun news, wedding stuff has been coming along swimmingly.
As my niece, and well rehersed flower girl, Raya reminded me today-- 'Aunt Meg, it's only 11 more days'-- which sounds soo cute in her South Carolina accent.

Tomorrow I open at starbucks - 4:45 a.m. never looked so good! Meet with Lynn Pries - the clergy who is marring us. The best part will be meeting up with Matt's uncle Steve tomorrow night and taking him to Greek Town. OPA!

No comments: