Wednesday, July 20

Last night my sister -in-law to be and I picked up my wedding dress! It's great! I am soo excited about this weekend. When I returned home from Annie and I's long day there was a pile of boxes stacked about 4 feet high. On top was a box that said "If this side is up, you are either under the box, or the bear inside the box is getting a headache." Tim & Jessica sent me the cutiest Vermont Teddy berry! Thanks~ The other boxes were filled with wedding gifts, it's begining to feel a lot like Christmas at our house.

Hurricane Emily blew our orginal honeymoon plans away. Fortunately our super duper travel agent found a just as wonderful alternate trip. I'm fuzzy on the details but it's some place in Mexico with a beach.

Matt and I met with Dr. Chen the medical oncologist. He was able to ease a some of my many anixities. I will probably need a chemo. Knowing that Matt and I were really wondering if I'd be able to handel this semester's grad school load. Dr. Chen left me feeling like I might just be able to handle this semester. He also confirmed that I may loose my hair :-(.

Wedding count down is t-2 days and counting~

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Just remember bald is beautiful! I seem to remember how scared I was about losing my hair and you were there with me as I bravely went to the hair salon to buzz off what was beginning to be a comb-over. Maybe it will be fun - we will actually have the same hair do for the first time in our lives!
Just kidding. Glad things are working out- the car is all packed and ready to go.