Sunday, October 15

Interviews!

Two job interviews this week and the marathon to boot!

Send happy thoughts my way as I interview on Monday morning and Thursday afternoon. Monday I'll be interviewing at the Shedd Aquarium for a grant writing postion, Thursday a similar postion for a domestic violence center.

I'm SUPER interested in writing grants for fish. So fingers (and fins) crossed everyone! Thus far I'm not too worried about the marathon, bigger fish to fry (pardon the pun) for the moment!

5 comments:

Laura said...

A big yeah for you! Two interviews in a week! Make sure that one of your husbands takes a picture of you running the marathon so that we can see you in action! Tons of positive vibes to you this week!

Andrew said...

I am on the photography mission-
Stay dry on your training runs this week.

Heather said...

So, what'd the fish say, yesterday? Good things, I'm sure.=)

amber said...

Whooo-hooooo!

Meg said...

The interview with the Shedd went well, I think. It's always so hard to tell. I sent a really nice thank you note, reminding them that I'm super interested. I left them with 3 or 4 writing samples, I think it'll come down to their opinion of my samples.