Friday, October 20

OH MY WORD!

Ahhhh!!! The Marathon is only 1 and a half days away!!!
  • 6 months of training. check
  • gear laid out check
  • driven and visualized my self running the course. Check & Check
  • Figured out where to park down town CHECK

TO DO'S
  • carbo load- - fun & easy
  • pick up registration pack - no problem
  • get gear for running in the SNOW! - WTF!!!!
  • practice running in the snow - IT AIN'T HAPPENIN'
My friend's who forcast weather arent' being very nice!

Thanks for everyone's call and support as I did the job interveiw circut this week. I had two in person interviews, and two phone interveiws. All seem somewhat promiseing, but at this point I really don't know if anything will turn up. It's a matter of playing the waiting game at this point. Fingers & Fins still crossed.

If I'm able to type on Monday I'll give a play by play.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Break a leg, Meg! No, wait, don't do that. Um, I mean, good luck! =)