Tuesday, August 2

Woah! It's been an amazing couple of weeks! The wedding was wonderful- it felt sureal. The reception truly lived up to the hype and it was a 'Bitchin' Hitchin,'"

Sunday Matt and I returned from Playa Del Carmen, Mexico where we spent a wonderful week (well, up until the end when we both got sick). Snorkelling, zipping over lakes, repelling into Cenontes (underground fresh water rivers found only in the Yuctan), eating wonderful rich food, shopping, and of course THE BEACH! We had a blast. Maybe we should have bought that time share :-) .

When we returned home we found our apartment had been booby trapped by my beloved parents and their buds John & Luanna. In addition to tons of yarn strung through out the entire space, there were loads of wedding gifts. When opening gifts more than anything we recieved there was just a great feeling of being loved and supported by countless numbers of loved ones. Thanks everyone!

Now that it's Tuesday we've begun back to the routine, we're both back to work. Matt is helping his church prepare for one HUGE rummage (french for crap'). I've been pulling shots at the 'bucks. Cruely I'm reminded that school starts on Aug 22 -only 3 more weeks of summer. Otherwise I have been sitting in waiting rooms for a CAT scan and a gallium test. Tomorrow we we see Dr. Chen again - I think for the bone marrow test, and on Thursday I go back to Nuclear medicine to have the results of the gallum test read.

Thanks to all for coming out to the hitching. I'll try to post photos.

Meg

ps-- I'm going in for the hair chop tonight!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

It truly was a bitchin hitchin to the fullest degree!
Glad you had a great time- I only hope that the return to reality doesn't bite too bad.
Call when you get time!

amber said...

Please post pics of your "Gwenyth-do" - can't wait to see it!

Love,
am