Thursday, June 21

I love my cat.

Perhaps my cat is psychic, or he knows when just a little bit of revenge might make me feel better. It’s been said before that he is a spiteful, mean, and vile creature, so perhaps he can tune into my energy and sense when he could help provide a suitable punishment.

As a part of wedded bliss that is typically unspoken, occasionally very loving couples have misunderstandings. Such misunderstandings can often lead to one party sleeping on the couch. When said party opted to sneak back into the shared bed, Mr. Skitters (now known as the best cat ever) was so moved that he tossed his cookies right into said parties' open sock drawer.
Somehow just a little bit of cat puke (even if I had to clean it up, he still is my cat) managed make this party feel much better about all the previous day’s transgressions.

3 comments:

the muse said...

That is hilarious! Way to go Skitters!!

amber said...

as someone who can relate with pet woes... I can relate.

This made me laugh very hard!

Laura said...

hahahahaha! Thanks for making my day.
I hope that both parties resolve their differences to the point where Party A doesn't have to sneak back into bed, but is welcomed by Party B.
Because make-up bed party can be very good.
I'm just saying.